304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
We believe in being the strongest you can be and that’s why we recommend these best vegan protein bars.
No matter what your strength training routine is from pull up bars and home gyms to world class equipment in the best gyms, you need protein to build muscle.
And if you want to lose weight? You need protein to fill you up, because it takes longer to digest but releases a constant stream of energy as it does so – stopping you from being hungry.
And the good news is that you don’t even have to be vegan to take advantage of these cruelty-free and tasty snacks.
A very tasty protein bar which has been certified by a lot of ethical organizations as a quality product.
A solid protein bar which we love for its chocolate and peanut flavor and mouth feel.
This low sugar but high protein offering from Orgain also has great flavor, you can’t go wrong.
With a decent 10g of protein per bar the Vega Protein Snack Bar is an excellent snack, particularly because they do really taste of chocolate peanut butter.
This product contains no soy, no gluten, no dairy, no lactose and no oats which ought to keep most folk with allergies happy.
1. 10g of protein and another 4g of fiber too
2. They are super tasty and filling
1. Unfortunately, there’s 11 g of sugar in each bar too
2. They have used European dates rather than American dates on the packaging
We can’t think of a bar that’s got more certifications than the GoMacro MacroBar Organic Vegan Protein Bar, it is sure to have no soy, no gluten, no GMO products and to be CLEAN, to be RAW, to be vegan and organic!
The GoMacro company says they were trying to make a protein bar which tastes like banana bread and we think they succeeded admirably.
1. They taste of banana bread and make us feel good about eating them
2. They have a very good set of certifications assuring the quality of the product
1. They could use going a little bit lighter on the fat content
2. They are quite calorific with 270 calories in each bar
The Organic Organic Protein Bar comes from one of the big names in vegan products and we’re not surprised to find it’s very good – there’s 10g of protein in each one and they taste lovely.
If you’re trying to keep the pounds off then you can’t go wrong with a protein bar that only has 140 calories in each bar, stay full and stay trim.
1. This product is completely vegan, it has no soy and no lactose either
2. 10g of protein is enough to keep you from snacking between meals
1. While it’s low calorie, it still has a fairly large carb content
2. The texture of these bars is a bit odd
What we like about the NuGo Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip protein bar, other than the taste of chocolate, is that it contains 12 grams of protein to keep you feeling full for longer.
Every NuGo Dark Chocolate Chip Bar is dipped in 100% vegan and organic dark chocolate which is super tasty and a little decadent.
1. This product is certified to be 100% vegan
2. It has a generous 12 grams of protein in each bar
1. Eat them quickly because they can go stale in a few days
2. We’ve found that they sometimes ship with discolored chocolate
We are impressed by the 14 grams of protein in every Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Bar but not quite as pleased by the amount of sugar in what is, otherwise, a great protein bar.
This product uses 7 sources of fermented plants to create the protein content though the bulk of the protein content is from brown rice and pea.
1. You won’t go hungry with 14 grams of protein in each bar
2. They say it’s impossible to get bloated using this bar
1. They’re a bit heavy on the sugar
2. They’re quite expensive
Working out means that your body needs protein, it’s the basic building block of muscle and if you don’t eat enough protein – even if you work out – you can lose muscle, instead of gaining it.
The good news is that nobody should miss out on their daily protein count, particularly, when you’ve got tasty snacks like these best vegan protein bars on hand.
They’re tasty and while they are great for vegans, they’re just as good for non-vegans too – protein is protein.
So, why not try them out?