304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Best vegan multivitamins? How are they going to help you get stronger?
Well, if you’re working out on a regular basis (and we assume you are) then your body is probably using more nutrients than the average body does.
And that means it’s easy to end up with a minor vitamin deficiency.
This doesn’t mean anything deadly, but rather it stops you from performing at your absolute best.
And that’s why you might need multivitamins and why vegan multivitamins?
Because there’s no need for animal cruelty to get all the vitamins you need.
So, check out the best vegan multivitamins below and compare your results on your fitness tracker before you take them and after and see the improvements with your own eyes.
They target this multivitamin specifically at gym users and we can see why, it makes you powerful.
This excellent microgel multivitamin supplement offers an excellent boost to your body.
A solid multivitamin which is aimed primarily at vegans but which offers plenty of all round benefits too.
The thing which immediately strikes you about Vegan Essentials from Healthy Cell is how versatile this multivitamin is – it comes in a microgel which you can add to a drink to consume it.
The microgel comes in a range of luscious flavors which leave you feeling great about taking your vitamins every day and thanks to the formulation, after you take it, you’re ready to hit the gym in style.
The microgel isn’t just a marketing gimmick, there’s some evidence that this is the best way to deliver micronutrients so that your body can make complete use of them.
1. There’s a wide range of flavors and they are all very tasty
2. You can drop the microgel into nearly any drink though we find fruit juices work best
3. The vitamin formulation is very effective in making you feel stronger
1. The science involved in making microgels isn’t cheap and neither is this product
2. The pack that it comes in is an odd shape – it could be better designed
3. There’s a sugary taste to this that disappears over time
This is the vegan multivitamin that was designed with the workout in mind and we thought that the NutriGenesis Multi was a big winner when it came to giving us energy to pump some iron.
We can see bodybuilders getting a lot out of this product and it’s also great for doing cardio, something that we should, probably, all be doing more of if we want to be in top shape.
There are 17 different minerals and vitamins inside this product, each one was chosen for its positive impact on your overall health leading a physically active life.
1. The formula was designed with exercise and gym routines in mind
2. We found noticeable improvements to our skin, nails, etc. too
3. This contains no gluten, no GMO and no caffeine
1. The tablets don’t smell very nice, they’re best taken quickly
2. You need to take a lot of tablets each time you use them
3. We wish it wasn’t quite so expensive
This Future Kind+ multivitamin isn’t just vegan but is meant, specifically, for other vegans to consume and as such, it has an emphasis on some of the nutrients that a vegan diet may be lacking in.
It contains large doses of Vitamin B (there is no natural vegan source of some B Vitamins and without them, you would die) as well as Vitamin D and Omega 3 both of which vegans can struggle to get from their diet.
This is an all-round natural product and there are no toxic additives. This product has no soy, yeast, sugar, wheat, GMO, gluten, soy, preservatives or artificial colors.
1. This formulation is said to significantly improve your immune responses
2. You should find that no matter what allergies you have, this product is fine for you
3. The vitamins here should ensure that vegans feel great when working out
1. The capsule quality control isn’t great and users report random issues
2. There’s a touch of “fish” about the taste of these pills
3. They only sell these vitamins on their own website
SugarBearHair’s multivitamin is an excellent performer which has one thing that makes it stand out from the rest of the pack: these tablets smell gorgeous, like strawberries, and they have a pleasant mouth feel too.
This formulation has a total of 16 vitamins and minerals that can give you a noticeable improvement in your daily health.
Women’s bodies often have slightly different needs to men’s and a formulation tailored to women is not sexist, it’s scientific.
1. Very unusual for vegan multivitamins but they smell good
2. The taste of these multivitamins is pleasant
3. They are specifically designed for women
1. Less vitamins and minerals than in some products
2. There isn’t any iron in this
3. There are reports of acne breakouts on this formulation
We were very impressed with the Deva Vegan Multivitamin and that’s because there’s a lot of emphasis on natural whole food ingredients and we feel that’s a good sign of the healthy intent of the product.
It’s good for iron supplements as well as a more general multivitamin boost.
There’s one thing that will really stand out for you when taking this product – it may turn your urine green! It’s a result of the natural products in the mixture and nothing to worry about.
1. Iron is essential for getting oxygen around the blood when you work out
2. This is a completely vegan supplement
3. There is no gluten in this product
1. It turns your urine green
2. The tablet is huge
3. They don’t taste very nice on your tongue
We’d like to stress that while Nature’s Dynamics multivitamin is a gummy rather than a tablet, it is not aimed at children but it is exclusively for adults (there are children’s multivitamins, but these aren’t them).
The company is very proud of the gummy multivitamin and they assert that this is the only adult formula of multivitamins in a gummy format and the world’s first.
1. There are no other problematic ingredients like soy or GMOs
2. The gummies taste pretty good, they have an apple tang
3. If you want gummies for adults, you can’t go wrong
1. The gummy formulation uses fewer minerals and vitamins that tablets do
2. We’d have liked to see more natural ingredients
3. They don’t smell great
Taking one of our best vegan multivitamins is simply sensible planning, unlike say probiotics which are optional in physical fitness training, having enough vitamins in your body is essential for peak performance.
All of these products can give you a little boost, don’t cost the earth and are entirely cruelty-free, what could be better than that?
So, why not give them a try?
The easiest way to assess their value is to measure your performance now and then again after a month of taking the supplement, you should see a positive difference.