304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
As everyone who reads Strongest.net on a regular basis should know – a vegan diet is no drawback when it comes to building muscle but it is easier for vegans when they use one of these best vegan creatine powders.
You see it doesn’t matter how much time you spend on the pull-up bars, which probiotics you take or what strength training regime you use, if you don’t get enough creatine – your body can’t build as much muscle as it should.
Plant-based food stuffs are very good for you but they do lack creatine and that’s OK, because it’s very easy to get vegan supplements to top up your creatine levels.
So, check out our top picks and start giving your vegan workout routine a boost, today.
This powder is designed for those with the heaviest workouts, you really get the most from it.
A very pure creatine powder with no contaminants or additives and perfect for vegan gym goers.
If you’re looking for real improvements in recovery time this might be the creatine powder for you.
The Transparent Labs Creatine HMB is a top notch creatine powder that you can really rely on to help you build muscle and lose some fat without any extra hard work in the gym.
This product relies on BioPerine and HMB to make itself more bioavailable and release in the quantities you need it when you need it in your body.
There are no artificial additives or chemicals in this creatine and that makes it ideal for users with allergies.
1. We thought the price of this product was a good representation of both quality and value
2. You get a lot of creatine in every serving which is what you want
3. The results from long-term use are excellent
1. You may not see any gains until 2-4 weeks of use
2. There could be a larger variety of flavors available
3. There are some shipping restrictions on this product
As you might expect from a BulkSupplements Creatine product, you can buy this product in bulk and this keeps the costs of your dose right down.
One surprising benefit of this powder is that it enhances your overall speed in training, as well as giving a clear muscle mass improvement.
The Bulk Supplements Creatine powder is in a micronized format which means that it is easier for your body to use than certain other creatine powders.
1. Bulk buying is definitely a cheap way to get your creatine
2. The speed improvements are an excellent additional benefit
3. This is a micronized format which is very bioavailable
1. Some female users report this product altering their menstrual cycle
2. Some users say that the find the product causes bloating
3. The seal on the bag is pretty poor
Our only reservation about the NOW Sports Nutrition Creatine is that they have just started to make it in China, which may mean future problems with the quality but for now?
It’s just fine.
The formula is ostensibly very kind and has no unnecessary or artificial ingredients to worry about.
This formula has been designed specifically to increase muscle and to generate more ATP while it does so, this is meant to improve recovery times.
1. This is free of any ingredients that might cause allergies when using it
2. You can be assured it’s 100% vegan as it’s certified to be
3. This is a budget friendly creatine powder
1. They are making this in China which doesn’t always bode well for future quality
2. There is a taste and odor to the product and there shouldn’t be
3. We found it dissolved quite poorly compared to other powders
If you want value for money, the big container that Jarrow Formulas Creatine comes in keeps the per dose cost to a minimum but it does have the drawback that if you don’t like it – it takes a long while to use up.
However, this was an excellent product for reducing fatigue following a work out and on the day after a workout too.
This product has been certified to be vegetarian friendly, don’t let that put you off, it is completely vegan too, there are no nasty surprises to be found.
1. It is cost-effective if you’re looking for a large supply of creatine
2. It has an obvious effect in reducing post-workout fatigue
3. Muscle gain with this product is real
1. If you don’t like it for whatever reason, this is a big container
2. We found that there’s a sort of sandy/gritty feel to this in liquid
3. We noticed a little bloating while we were using it
MuscleTech says that their manufacturing process which results in monohydrate powder ensures a very pure and high quality standard of creatine.
One thing that stands out about this powder is how easy it is to mix into a drink, it has an almost fluffy texture due to using a finer grind than other powders.
The MuscleTech product is made in a factory which adheres to the Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines which should eliminate any cross-contamination.
1. There’s no taste or odor to this powder which is a good sign
2. We could see genuine muscle gain while using it
3. If you need a powder that mixes perfectly this is it
1. In cold water, despite the grind, there’s still a little graininess to the texture
2. Using this product has been known to cause diarrhea
3. A small group of users say they’ve had headaches on this powder
This supplement is made with something known as CreaPure and the grade that is used in Optimum Nutrition’s Creatine Powder is the best and that should mean it is completely free of any contaminants.
One thing that really gets a boost from using this powder is your overall level of endurance.
This product is guaranteed to be 100% cruelty-free and 100% vegan too. Combined with the purity of the ingredients this can only be a good thing.
1. There is a decent choice of pack sizes available
2. This is a popular product with rave reviews from long-term users
3. You should find that this is a gentle product on your digestive system
1. There’s a peculiar but not unpleasant taste to this powder
2. We found that it can be a bit gritty in solution
3. You have to use your own measuring scoop and the neck is too narrow to make this easy
A vegan diet is a very healthy diet but there are nutrients that you can’t get from eating as easily when eating plant-based foodstuffs.
This isn’t a problem. You can supplement them, instead.
And these best vegan creatine supplements will help any vegan build muscle and get rid of fat when working out.
If you want gains without any more pain – creatine is the right way to go about it.