Low testosterone is a massive problem. It can cause bone and muscle mass loss, hair loss, mood swings and even weight gain!
The good news is that these effects don’t have to be permanent and while many men report low testosterone, particularly as they get older, the effects can be reversed by making more testosterone in your body.
In extreme cases, this can be driven using medicines prescribed by your doctor, but milder cases can often be resolved by just using a natural testosterone booster supplement.
But which supplements really work and which should you avoid?
That was the question we asked before we dispatched our testing team to find out what the best natural testosterone booster supplements on the market are, so that you can find one you can rely on for your use.
How We Chose The Best Natural Testosterone Booster Supplements
Before we introduce you to the best natural testosterone booster supplements, let’s take a quick look at how we chose the products on our list.
- Brand reputation – the world of supplements sees a lot of cowboys and fly-by-night operations, we wanted to ensure that our choices were from brands with solid reputations that you can trust to be there if you want support or to make a return.
- The quality of the ingredients – they had to be all-natural, not “mostly natural” or “sort of natural” and they had to be from quality sources, as not all ingredients with the same name are, in fact, the same.
- Our tester’s experiences – names and ingredients are one thing, results are another, we asked each tester to use the product for a minimum of two months and then collated their input to see if the experiences were consistent and inline with the promises made by the manufacturer
- Customer reviews – while we blind test our supplements, (i.e. the company doesn’t know they’re being purchased for review), it’s possible to get lucky or unlucky with a specific batch, checking the reviews of other customers ensures that the company provides a consistent product
- Website reviews – most of these products are sold online not in stores. This is good for consumers because it cuts out middlemen but not all websites are created equally – we wanted to ensure they were secure, easy to use and safe to purchase from.
We also examined packaging, delivery times, etc. the usual aspects of standard service for any product though we didn’t put too much weight on these things.
Finally, we tested the aftersale support and advice from each manufacturer to ensure that if there are any issues, that the company will handle them professionally and in line with any warranties or guarantees that they provide.
We started with a very long list of natural testosterone boosters but once we’d applied our criteria, there weren’t very many left standing.
TestoPrime – The Best Natural Testosterone Booster Overall
TestoPrime guarantees not to use any steroids or synthesized ingredients and promises to remain all natural.
This is good because it means you don’t need to consult a physician to try it as everything in the capsule is something you can eat without consulting a physician too.
Our testers found that there were very positive results from using TestoPrime:
- They all saw a genuine increase in their overall energy levels and found that even by the end of the work day, they weren’t running on empty
- They combined their tests with strength training and found they were gaining muscle more easily than before and losing fat more easily too
- They all said they just felt “better” when using TestoPrime as in happier and more positive
Pros Of TestoPrime
There are a lot of good reasons to use TestoPrime and they include:
- The formulation is completely natural and it’s completely safe and non-toxic too
- Our tests found it to be the most effective testosterone supplement overall
- It’s been scientifically formulated and is produced in FDA-approved laboratories
- It improves your physical and mental wellbeing
- It boosts libido and increase stamina
- They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee – with a lifetime money-back promise
- There’s no shipping charge
- It comes with detailed instructions and explanation of what’s in the product
Cons Of TestoPrime
There are a couple of drawbacks you should be aware of too:
- It’s a little expensive but you can get amazing deals on bulk buying
- A large dose of TestoPrime is required every day
Ingredients In TestoPrime
There are a lot of active ingredients in Testorime including: D-Aspartic Acid, Panax Ginseng,, Ashwagandha Extracts, Fenugreek, Green Tea Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Garlic Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Zinc and Vitamin B6 and B5.
How Does TestoPrime Work?
- Reduces the consumption of testosterone – testosterone breaks down in the body into DHT but garlic, zinc, and ashwagandha help to prevent that process taking place
- Increases production of testosterone – the ingredients also stimulate testosterone production
- Lowers stress – the stress hormone, Cortisol, consumes testosterone and Ashwagandha prevents production of cortisol
- Fat burning – the boost in testosterone promotes muscle gain and fat loss
- Boost of libido – nearly all the ingredients in TestoPrime are associated with positive benefits to the libidio in research
How Much TestoPrime Should You Take?
It’s recommended that you take four capsules every day and that you take them before breakfast so that you get the maximum benefit from the release of testosterone.
You get 120 capsules in a single bottle, which should be enough for a month’s use.
Final Thoughts On TestoPrime
Thanks to the all-natural formula of TestoPrime, you really have nothing to lose by trying it.
We can’t guarantee that you’ll get the same benefits as our testers did but we can guarantee that the formulation means it can’t do you any harm to try.
If you want an all-round testosterone boost, this is the right product for you.
We’ve got an in depth review of our experiences with TestoPrime here too.
We’d also recommend that you combine TestoPrime with a Pre-Workout Supplement for even better results.
TestoFuel: The Best Testosterone Boost For Bodybuilding
TestoFuel uses an unabashedly natural formula and has the testimony from some serious bodybuilding pros to back up its claims of efficacy too.
The formula for TestoFuel contains 9 natural ingredients which are all non-toxic and guaranteed not to cause any harm, which means you can be free to experiment with it without involving your doctor.
They also strongly recommend that you don’t get involved with steroids and instead, concentrate on stimulating testosterone production which is a positive thing for everyone.
Pros Of TestoFuel
There are some really good reasons to use TestoFuel:
- It’s recommended by Robby Robinson, the former Mr America, Mr World, Mr International, Mr Universe and Mr Olympia!
- It’s the best formula for promoting muscle growth – you can see the results after just a month
- It’s great for helping your develop strength and you can feel your muscles deliver more and more with each workout
- It gives you a genuine self-esteem boost though whether that’s from the gains or the testosterone, we couldn’t say
- It makes you feel better about life in general, it’s a real mood booster
Cons Of TestoFuel
We also encountered a few minor issues with TestoFuel:
- It uses a very simple formula that some are going to feel isn’t as good value for money as some other products though our experiences were very positive
- It’s one of the more expensive supplements though if you buy in very large quantities, you can save a lot of money
- It takes a little while longer than some other formulations to feel like it’s working
Ingredients In TestoFuel
TestoFuel contains Vitamin D2, K2 and B6, Magnesium, Zinc in ZMA, D-Aspartic Acid, Oyster Extract, Fenugreek and Asian Red Panax Ginseng.
How Does TestoFuel Work?
There are several benefits to using TestoFuel that include:
- The D-Aspartic Acid is meant to regulate testosterone synthesis in the body and promote increased muscle mass too and it’s said to boost your sperm count!
- Vitamin D is great for reducing muscle soreness and has been shown to help build muscle mass in professional athletes.
- The oyster extract is the secret ingredient and was chosen for its proven ability to elevate testosterone while preventing it from converting into estrogen and that can help prevent the development of man boobs!
- The other ingredients offer similar benefits to the other supplements in our roundup
How Much TestoFuel Should You Take?
TestoFuel comes in a container of 120 capsules and you are encouraged to take 4 of these daily at breakfast time.
It’s worth noting that as with all supplements TestoFuel works best when you take it every day for a sustained period of time, it won’t deliver instant benefits and benefits may start to fade if you regularly skip a dose.
Final Thoughts On TestoFuel
If you’ve got the mental toughness and now, you want to build physical toughness, this is the testosterone booster supplement for you.
All of our testers reported significant muscle mass gain and lost fat when using this supplement and were impressed with the noticeable differences in physique after a month of use.
Testogen: A Real Libido Booster
Not everyone takes testosterone boosters for the same reasons and if you just want a boost to your libido, then Testogen is fantastic.
Testogen was produced by MuscleClub and contains nearly a dozen natural ingredients and there are no harmful chemicals in the formulation.
Our testers found that they got very fast results with Testogen and it took just a few days to notice improvements.
Pros Of Testogen
There are some very strong pluses with Testogen including:
- It’s powerful and the testosterone boost is easy to perceive
- It has all natural ingredients and no toxic or harmful side-effects
- There’s a 100 day money back warranty if you’re not impressed
- Shipping is free to anywhere in the world
- It’s fast acting
Cons Of Testogen
There are some minor drawbacks too:
- It doesn’t give you the same feeling of wellbeing as some other products as its more focused on libido benefits
- You have to buy it in bulk
- You have to buy it direct from the manufacturer
Ingredients In Testogen
The active ingredients in Testogen include D-Aspartic Acid, Nettle Leaf Extract, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and B6, Boron, Zinc, Bioperine, Vitamin K1, Korean Red Ginseng Extract and Fenugreek.
How Does Testogen Work?
- The ingredients are designed to work together to improve testosterone production and to boost your libido, in particular
- Nettle leaf extract prevents the breakdown of testosterone into estrogen in some biological processes
- The overall ingredient profile is healthy and ought to help you naturally avoid consuming undesirable fats which can make you more focused and more frisky
How Much Testogen Should You Take?
While the ingredients in Testogen are natural, some of them are known to react with certain medications – that means you should consult a doctor before buying and using Testogen.
The dose is four capsules a day, before breakfast, and there are 120 capsules in each bottle.
Final Thoughts On Testogen
Our testers reported the desired results with libido boosting properties and this is backed up with plenty of online reviewers saying the same thing.
As this has been lab designed and lab-tested, as long as you consult your physician and they OK its use, Testogen should help you get the results that you want.
We like to combine Testogen with a multivitamin to feel incredible every day.
TestRX: For The Mature Man Over 40
TestRX is a more gentle formulation than some of the others in our round up and that means it can be the perfect choice for guys in their middle age looking to feel better without a dramatic shift in lifestyle.
TestRX, according to our testers, delivered measurable results and they said they felt that there was a big boost to their overall feeling of wellbeing as well as increased stamina.
Workouts brought noticeable improvements when using this product and the testers said they had more energy before, during and after a workout too.
Many also reported a noticeable improvement to their libido!
Pros Of TestRX
There are some strong upsides to using TestRX:
- This product has been through full lab testing and there no side-effects known from using it
- Leading Edge Health makes TestRX and they’re a reputable supplement brand
- It works brilliantly for men in their 40s and beyond
- Their website is great and you won’t find it hard to buy it
- There’s a money back guarantee if you don’t get on with TestRX
Cons Of TestRX
But there are downsides of using TestRX too:
- It’s not vegan friendly – it contains gelatin
- You can only buy it online – no store stocks it
- It’s quite expensive when you consider its simpler formulation
- It has fewer active ingredients than other natural testosterone boosters
- You have to split the consumption into two daily doses, which can be useful to minimize any side-effects and ensure even dosing all day long, but is a little taxing to remember too
Ingredients In TestRX
There are only a small number of natural ingredients in TestRX and they are Vitamin B6, D3 and K2, Fenugreek, Magnesium and ZMA (which is a blend of aspartic acid and zinc monomethionine).
How Does TestRX Work?
That TestRX contains fewer ingredients shouldn’t concern you too much. As it:
- Should increase your sperm count thanks to the ZMA presence and, in turn, your libido
- Give you a general energy boost and enthusiasm for life
- Promotes recovery from intense workouts in the gym, a big deal for middle aged guys trying to get back into working out
- Increases the levels of free testosterone in the bloodstream
How Much TestRX Should You Take?
While you still take 4 capsules a day with TestRX, you’re supposed to split them into two servings and take 2 during breakfast and 2 during dinner.
However, unlike with other supplements, you are encouraged to experiment with the dosing as the nutritional needs of each person are different
They also strongly encourage you to combine TestRX with regular exercise and a good diet for the best results.
Final Thoughts On TestRX
Our testers really liked TestRX and found that it delivered the benefits that it promised on the packer and that they really felt more confident and alive while using it.
They also felt that the gentle formulation was a real plus for people just trying to get back into a healthier life.
Final Thoughts On Natural Testosterone Booster Supplements
Low testosterone can be a real problem for men and women and the effects can be distressing.
However, with these excellent natural testosterone booster supplements, you may well be able to recover that feeling of youth and certainly, it will improve your libido and your gym gains.
As they all offer a satisfaction guaranteed money back protection, why not order some today You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.